The surreal third and final suite on the highest point of La Valise. A place to dream, remember the first love and the unique memories with friends.
Our best kept secret as the desire to sleep under the stars becomes a reality as the king size bed rolls from inside the bedroom to the exterior rooftop Terraza… Night session movie projection under the blanket and open sky are a delight pleasure.
The living room combines the key elements of Chic by Accident which are wood, velvet and metal. A fireplace with blown glass spheres and a pair of framed paintings allude to a syncretism of influence from both Europe and Mexico.
In the bathtub and walk-in shower bathroom the hardwood flooring contrasts with the geometric mosaics and Mexican pink walls.
(Please note that this suite is in a last floor (of 3) and their access has a narrow staircase of 10 steps that may be a little bit complicated for elderly or people with health problems.)
- 1000 square feet / 93 square meters suite
- King size bed with 600 linen Egyptian cotton fabrics
- Interior design and furnitures curated by Chic by Accident
- Bathtub & Walk-in shower
- Baja Botanica Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Personal safe
- Nespresso Coffee Machine and Tea-making facilities
- 40' Flat LED TV
- Apple TV
- Sound entertainment system which allows integration of iPod or MP3