La Luna of La Valise breaks the myth that sequels are never good. Between heaven and earth our second suite. An ideal place for reflection, find inspiration and rediscover the world.
As elsewhere in the hotel, Mexican style permeates the atmosphere as Chic by Accident’s curated interior is highlighted by the contrast between the light finish of the wood floors and an eclectic red carpet.
White iron chairs, a confortable velvet sofa are placed next to circular lamps from the seventies that illuminate black leather shelves emerging from the walls.
Between the bedroom and the living room, a gigantic fiberglass parabolic antenna «La Luna» crosses the space unexpectedly and opens up to the queen size bedroom and the Mexican pink corridor that leads to the very lighted walk-in shower room and bathtub.
- 1000 square feet / 93 square meters suite
- King size bed with 600 linen Egyptian cotton fabrics
- Interior design and furnitures curated by Chic by Accident
- Bathtub & Walk-in shower
- Baja Botanica Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Personal safe
- Nespresso Coffee Machine and Tea-making facilities
- 40' Flat LED TV
- Apple TV
- Sound entertainment system which allows integration of iPod or MP3